Πέμπτη, 22 Ιουλίου 2010
Title: Ushuaia EP
Label: Apparel Music
Style: Tech House/Deep House
Rls Date: 16-07-2010
SCSI-9 are Anton Kubikov and Maxim Milyutenko.
Anton Kubikov was born in 1975 in Moscow. He started his career in 1994 playing at one of the first Moscow's techno clubs - the "Hermitage". This was the time when club culture was rapidly developing in Moscow; soon he became a very popular figure on the city's DJ scene being constantly invited to perform at such dance clubs like "Treasure Island", "Moby Dick", "Ptyuch", "Utopia", "X-Dance" and others. It's so easy to find replica watches of different models and brands online.
Maxim Milyutenko was born in 1970 in Moscow. After graduating school and completing his studying of foreign languages and interpreting in Moscow he started working in an oil and metal trading company. Rental Odessa apartments are great for those who don't want to stay in hotels. This business career took him back to Cologne, Germany where he had been living for many years when he was a child. In 1995 he decided to leave business and get his second education for sound producing and audio engineering in Wuppertal, Germany.
Τρίτη, 20 Ιουλίου 2010
OI DREAMERS INC ΣΧΗΜΑΤΙΣΤΗΚΑΝ ΤΟ 2005,ΑΠΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΘΑΝΟ ΚΑΛΕΝΤΙΝΗ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΡΙΟ ΧΑΒΙΑΡΑ RESIDENT DJS ΜΕΓΑΛΩΝ CLUBS ΤΗΣ ΑΘΗΝΑΣ ΕΠΙ ΣΕΙΡΑ ΕΤΩΝ....Η ΠΡΩΤΗ ΤΟΥΣ ΔΙΣΚΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΗ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΟ RE-MAKE ΤΟΥ ΚΛΑΣΣΙΚΟΥ ΚΙΝΗΜΑΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΟΥ ΘΕΜΑΤΟΣ REQUIEM FOR A DREAM,ΤΟ ΟΠΟΙΟ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΗΣΕ ΣΤΗ ΣΥΛΛΟΓΗ LA SUITE 3 AΠΟ ΤΗΝ PLANETWORKS.........TO EΠΟΜΕΝΟ ΤΟΥΣ SINGLE ΘΑ ΟΝΟΜΑΖΕΤΑΙ UN SUENO DE MEDIA NOCHE,KAI ΘΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΒΑΣΙΣΜΕΝΟ ΣΤΟ ALL TIME CLASSIC TRACK ΤΩΝ STRANGLERS MIDNIGHT SUMMER DREAM..............keep on dreaming........
Πέμπτη, 15 Ιουλίου 2010
(Daniel Kyo Remix) , (Paronator Remix) , (Latenta Project Remix) , (Ingi's BackRoom Mix Feat. Simon Latham)
Released:17 Aug 2009
Laurentiu Zarzu (tONKPROJECT) start his music career caught in a period of transformation between hardware and software.If most of the new producers create their tracks in order to "sounds like ... ", tONKPROJECT took the alternative and build up his own sound,experiencing from track to track new sounds , styles , genres , and influenced by nothing than the technology and the unlimited horizon that offers in the electronic music.
In 2008 the first track , Roots , is released on Beatport , after several remixes for Christan Records , and it is followed by a long collaboration with Proton label and Aftermind Records.
Since deep is what defineds tONKPROJECT's sound making every release featured in Top 100 Deep he decided to create a new alias with a new orientation : Ebencrib.From ethnic to tech , from melodic and deep up to minimal , Ebencrib manage to create his own style described as " a soundtrack to a world traveler, in some very real destination away from home".
Παρασκευή, 9 Ιουλίου 2010
Vargo feat. Dan Millman - Warriors (THOMAS LEMMER Mix)
Vargo is a project of producer Ansgar Üffink, who founded the project in the year 2000, and singer Stephanie Hundertmark (since 2001).
After the great success of 'Get Back to Serenity' in 2001, which was included in countless compilations, they were able to produce their first album 'Beauty'.
Vargo - Get back to serenity
Vargo - the moment
Πέμπτη, 8 Ιουλίου 2010
Bonobo (musician) ...
History . . .
Bonobo's first release was in October 1999 with the song "Terrapin" on the Tru Thoughts compilation When Shapes Join Together . He released his debut album Animal Magic on Tru Thoughts in 2000. With this album, completely self-produced and mainly self-instrumented, he became one of the "new downtempo pioneers" and his chilled, beat-driven music captivated press as well as many major labels.
In 2001, Bonobo decided to sign for Ninja Tune and in 2003, after one album of remixes on Tru Thoughts in 2002, he released Dial 'M' For Monkey. In 2005, Bonobo contributed to the Solid Steel series, with his Bonobo Presents Solid Steel: "It Came From The Sea", the release date was scheduled for October 10, 2005, but was released a week early, the mix features several exclusive tracks as well as remixes and re-edits.
His third album, entitled "Days to Come", was released on October 2, 2006, the first single from the album was "Nightlite", featuring vocals by Bajka. Following the success of "Days to Come" his tracks have appeared in a number of media-related items. Days To Come was voted Best Album of 2006 by Gilles Peterson's listeners.
The song "The Keeper" was released in September 2009 as the lead single from his fourth album "Black Sands", released in March 2010
Style . . .
Bonobo uses a wide variety of samples in his music combined with heavy, often complex basslines. His music generally develops linearly - with new elements such as basslines or percussion coming in one after the other. In Days to Come, he mixes this sonic background with the clean yet distinctive vocals of Bajka, who often uses harmony to build up a multifaceted sound.
Whilst often touring solo, and performing DJ sets, in 2004 Bonobo opted to follow the growing trend amongst electronic acts of playing with a full band. The band plays live renditions of studio material, with a singer, keyboardist, guitarist, saxophonist, string section, Electronics, and drummer. Simon Green mainly plays bass guitar, and leads the band from the middle.
Discography . . .
- Animal Magic (Tru Thoughts - TRU007 / Ninja Tune - ZEN63, 11/11/01)
- Dial 'M' For Monkey (Ninja Tune - ZEN80, 09/06/03)
- Days To Come (Ninja Tune - ZEN119, 02/10/06)
- Black Sands (Ninja Tune - ZEN140, 29/03/10)
- Scuba EP (Fly Casual - FCSL001, 11/06/00)
- Terrapin EP (Tru Thoughts - TRU004, 11/06/00)
- Silver EP (Tru Thoughts - TRU008, 26/06/00)
- The Shark EP (Tru Thoughts - TRU013, 18/12/00)
- One Offs, Remixes & B-sides (Tru Thoughts - TRU031, 07/01/02)
- Kota EP (Tru Thoughts - TRU020, 26/11/02)
- Pick Up EP (Ninja Tune - ZEN10137, 21/04/03)
- Flutter EP (Ninja Tune - ZEN12147, 13/10/03)
- Live Sessions EP (Ninja Tune - ZENCDS170, 31/05/05)
- Bonobo Presents Solid Steel: It Came From The Sea (Ninja Tune, 03/10/2005)
- "Nightlite / If You Stayed Over" (Ninja Tune - ZEN7189, 14/08/06)
- "Nightlite" (Zero dB Reconstruction/Bonobo Remixes) (Ninja Tune - ZEN12189, 04/12/06)
- One Offs... Remixes & B-Sides (Ninja Tune - ZEN10223, 23/03/09)
- The Keeper (feat. Andreya Triana) EP (Ninja Tune - ZEN247, 19/10/09
- Live at Koko (Ninja Tune - ZENDV119, 23/03/09)
Τετάρτη, 7 Ιουλίου 2010
Group: Deep Forest
Song: Sweet Lullaby
Album: Deep Forest
Genres: New Age, Ambient, Ethnic Electronica
Infos . . .
Deep Forest is a musical group consisting of two French musicians, Michel Sanchez and Eric Mouquet. They compose a new kind of world music, sometimes called ethnic electronica, mixing ethnic with electronic sounds and dance beats or chillout beats. Their sound has been described as an "ethno-introspective ambient world music. They were nominated for a Grammy Award in 1993 for Best World Music Album, and in 1996 they won the Award for the album Boheme. The group also became World Music Awards Winner - French group with the highest 1995 world sales. Their albums have sold over 10 million copies.
Nominations in France and the US
- 1993: Grammy Awards Best Album - World Music
- 1993: MTV Awards Best Video - Sweet Lullaby
- 1993: Victoires de la Musique Best Album - World Music
- 1993: Victoires de la Musique Best Group of the Year
- 1995: World Music Awards Winner - French group with the highest 1995 world sales
- 1996: Grammy Awards Winner - Best Album - World Music
- 1996: Victoires de la Musique - Best Group of the Year
- 1996: Victoires de la Musique - Best Album - World Music
- 1992 – Deep Forest (over 3 millions album sales)
- 1994 – World Mix (re-release of 1992 album)
- 1995 – Boheme (over 4 million album sales)
- 1998 – Comparsa (over 1 million album sales)
- 1999 – Made in Japan (live album, 150 000 copies sold)
- 2000 – Pacifique (soundtrack album)
- 2002 – Music Detected
- 2003 – Essence of Deep Forest (best of, released only in Japan)
- 2004 – Essence of the Forest (best of, three different editions)
- 2004 – Kusa no Ran (soundtrack album, released only in Japan)
- 2008 – Deep Brasil
Τρίτη, 6 Ιουλίου 2010
Gat Decor (or Gat Décor) is a house music act best known for its 1992 song "Passion", which is considered to be one of the best-known works of the early progressive house genre. The main contributor of the act is the British DJ and producer, Simon Slater. The name 'Gat Decor' was derived from an anagram of 'Tag Records', a record store based in Soho, London.
Although Gat Decor does not have an extensive catalog (two proper singles and a handful of remixes), the act and "Passion" are widely considered influential to dance music in the early 1990s and Slater still operates a Gat Decor website and continues to license "Passion".
* 1992 "Passion" (#29 UK)
* 1996 "Passion" (remix) (#6 UK)
* 1996 "In the Head" / "Barefoot in the Head"
* 1992 Euphoria "Love You Right"
* 1992 The Odd Company "Swing in Trance"
* 1992 D'lusion "Take You There"
* 1993 Latitude "Building a Bridge"
* 1993 JFK "Here They Come Again"
* 1993 Country & Western "Positive Energy"
* 1994 Jean Michel Jarre "Chronologie"
* 1994 The Good Strawberries "Eyes on a Summer Day